January 2016 is a month of spending the last few weeks of the holidays with your loved ones. What better way to spend it than in a self-catering home in Umhlanga Rocks.
Umhlanga Rocks has a wide variety of entertainment in 2016, including Art exhibitions featuring fantastic artists and the Midmar Mile race, a race where swimmers compete against each other by swimming across the Midmar dam. These entertainment venues are breathtaking and will be sure to make your holiday a memorable one.
Self-catering accommodation at Casa Playa
Casa Playa is conveniently located on the Umhlanga beach front, not too far from all the holiday spoils you need, including hair spa’s, restaurants and clothing shops that would make you shop till you drop. You can also enjoy wonderful lunches at the many café’s along the boardwalk while looking onto the magnificent Indian Ocean.
No. 5 Casa Playa has amazing features which will make you feel right at home, including:
- Surround sound with a DVD Player.
- Baby cot and pushchair.
- Bath towels and beach towels.
- Air conditioning in every room – convenient on hot days.
- Double garage with 1 guest parking.
- Secure complex.
- Swimming pool with braai facilities.
- Weber Barbecue on patio of unit.
- Beach chairs, mats and sun umbrellas.
- One apartment per floor – only six in complex.
- Serviced daily.
- Ironing available on request.
If you would like to make a booking, contact us today and make Casa Playa your home away from home.