- Located on the burgeoning Umhlanga Ridge suburb of Umhlanga Rocks, apartment 304 Millennium Towers offers you Self-Catering accommodation in the form of a 2 bedroom luxury apartment – perfect for weekend getaways, family holidays, and business trips to Durban. This Luxury Self-Catering Apartment in Umhlanga Rocks sleeps families of six people comfortably and is in close proximity to business parks, fantastic beaches, casinos, world-class golf courses and shopping centres. Millennium Towers Self-Catering Accommodation in Umhlanga features 2 bedrooms (1 is en-suite), bathroom, lounge, kitchen and sliding doors opening from the bedroom and lounge on to an open-air balcony. There is a rooftop entertainment area that has spectacular panoramic views of Umhlanga. The Millennium Towers building is modern and secure featuring 24 hour manned security and finger print access control.
Facilities at 304 Millennium Towers Self-Catering Apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Colour TV
- Bed Linen supplied
- Undercover Parking for 1 vehicle
- 24hrs security & access control
- Rooftop Swimming Pool & Entertainment Area
- 1 x queen bed, 1 x double bed, 1 x sleeper couch
Looking for a Luxury Self-Catering Apartment in Umhlanga that’s close to the beach?
Perhaps you’re looking for a Self-Catering Apartment in Umhlanga Rocks that’s set away from the hustle and bustle of Umhlanga Ridge. Enter Casa Playa – luxury holiday accommodation in Durban, South Africa.
This premier Self-Catering Apartment in Umhlanga is fully furnished and equipped with the highest quality amenities. It’s situated on the fifth floor of a modern beachfront building in Umhlanga Rocks and offers guests outstanding views of the warm Indian Ocean. The combination of peace and comfort in an inspiring and exclusive setting promotes a sense of being worlds away from hustle and bustle.
Read more about your Umhlanga Accommodation at Casa Playa.
The Attraction of Umhlanga Rocks
Umhlanga Rocks is a sub-tropical paradise – a place where stressed city people are guaranteed leisure and enjoyment. This premier resort village on the East Coast of South Africa has been dubbed the ‘Riviera’ of the Republic for good reason. Beaches that offer endless opportunities for sun-worshippers, excellent accommodation, and the Continental charm of outdoor restaurants in a relaxed environment.
The highly regarded O’Connor Promenade in Umhlanga Rocks is a must for avid walkers and joggers as it meanders along the coastline from Durban View Park through the Hawaan Forestto the Umhlanga Lagoon.
Warm water and near-perfect weather all year round ensure that the main beach buzzes with pleasure-seekers. Umhlanga’s main beach has again been granted the international Blue Flag award for excellence for clean and safe beaches, and water that meets rigorous quality standards. Life guards are stationed at both Umhlanga main beach and Bronze beach. Shark nets run south from the Breakers resort, to just south of Granny’s Pool.
Exploring the rock pools at low tide, finding oysters and mussels, and watching the ski-boats launch from Granny’s Pool are some of the simple joys that this spot offers.
Things to do at Umhlanga Rocks include:
- The Sharks Board
- Scuba Diving
- Microlight trips
- World-Class Dining & Shopping
If Umhlanga Rocks sounds like your ideal destination then enquire now about booking your Luxury Self-Catering Apartment at the Millennium Towers, Umhlanga Rocks.
Millennium Towers Umhlanga Rocks – Luxury Self-Catering Apartment
Posted by CasaPlaya on | Featured