Umhlanga deep sea fishing is not just for the passionate fishermen and for those making a living along the peaceful coastal shores. It is definitely also for those individuals seeking the thrill of launching through the surf into the deep mysterious blue ocean and its fishing grounds.
Whilst on your way to fish in the deep waters of the warm Indian Ocean you can enjoy the free entertainment of Bottlenose dolphins frolicking behind the waves, Humpback whales passing by in their annual migration to their breeding grounds in Hermanus, turtles and many other marine life.
When going out deep sea fishing in Umhlanga you can be assured to be in the capable and experienced hands of skippers whom has logged thousands of incident free hours out on the ocean. The deep see fishing boats are clean and well maintained by the skippers themselves to provide a memorable journey for each and every person that steps onto the boat.
Umhlanga offers a wealth of fun-filled activities for the entire family and when visiting Kwazulu-Natal you can expect to experience the following type of service from charters:
- Game, reef and shark fishing of which at many charters you get to keep your catch. Friends and family above five years are welcome to come aboard and can be grouped when going out onto the ocean.
- The boats are fitted with GPS and fish finders.
- You don’t need to have any previous fishing experience or need to bring your own fishing equipment to partake in any of the charter activities.
- All the necessary equipment for activities is provided by the charters.
- Deep sea fishing or dolphin viewing is an excellent activity for corporate activity and teambuilding.
When traveling Umhlanga choose between activities like deep sea fishing, fly fishing, dolphin viewing, whale watching, and marine life sight seeing. Whichever activity floats your boat.
But first you need to find accommodation for the family. Casa Playa No.5 is a spacious, luxurious self-catering apartment set right on the main beach of Umhlanga Rocks. Contact Casa Playa to book your accommodation.