During the day, you can surf, soak up the sun and visit a number of tourist attractions in Durban . The excitement, however, doesn’t end once the sun sets behind the majestic Indian Ocean. Durban is renowned for non-stop parties, show-stopping entertainment, top-class restaurants and vibey Durban clubs.
If you are a party animal that is looking for all night dancing or socialising, or if you are looking for the hippest, most trendy places to wine and dine, read our list of places to go:
- Panama room: This club is based in the Greyville / Morningside area of Durban and its sophisticated white interior gives it an air of class and style. This club is ideal the late-twenties, early-thirty crowds.
- Tilt Nightclub: Situated in the Central Business District of Durban, Tilt Nightclub is definitely one of the places where young socialites want to be seen. Sway to the latest hip hop tunes, relax on the balcony overlooking the city and kick back in the posh VIP area.
- The Lounge: If you are in the mood for pool, The Lounge is definitely the place you want to be. There are a myriad of pool tables, five bars and two balconies where you can party the night away.
- Blue Zoo Garden Restaurant: This restaurant offers great seafood, grills and light meals. Situated in Morningside, the Blue Zoo Garden Restaurant is also widely popular for functions and weddings.
- 3 Chefs Bistro: Based in Umhlanga, the 3 Chefs Bistro is owned by true Durbanites who have over twenty years experience in the restaurant business. Great wine, food and an awesome atmosphere is what you will find here.
- The Pot & Kettle: This restaurant is situated in Botha’s Hill and it is renowned for its home style cooking. What makes the restaurant truly unique is its amazing views over the hills of the Valley.
Where cool people go in Durban
Besides the abovementioned Durban restaurants and nightclubs, you should also make a stop at the infamous Billy the Bum’s, News Café, Blue Bottles, De La Sol and Traxx Nightclub. There are a number of places where cool people go in Durban so make sure you visit all the right spots to let your inner party animal run wild!
Flats to Rent in Durban
The Casa Playa apartments are situated next to the Umhlanga boardwalk which is the ideal location for people looking to rent a flat in Durban that is close to the beach, nightclubs and restaurants. Enjoy your time in Durban by booking a luxury, self-catering apartment near all the hot spots!
Enquire now about this luxury Flat to Rent in Durban .